6.13.2010

I have so much to say

 Listening to: 

Neutral Milk Hotel
Bob Dylan
Lykke Li


Do you ever get that feeling, like you've got so much things to say and you can't manage to say it all? Well that's been me for the past little while. I'm sure I've been driving the boyfriend up a tree with this non-stop blah blah blabbing. I don't remember when it started happening, but when I watch movies, especially older ones (10+ years old) I tend to be overly analytical, and consider every element of the scene such as the extras walking in the background (I've never realized how fake-looking they are!), to cars intentionally parked on the side of the street (What, do they rent cars to do jobs like this??) and right down to the smallest detail. How much of it is planned out?? How much of an actor's dialogue is scripted? How is everything done?
Maybe I've just been flying the extra mile this week (Which I have).
Oops! I told myself I'd be going to bed at 11:30... Big day tomorrow! First day working at a not so new job! Unemployed for 2 months, as a last ditch attempt I went crawling back to Dressew to ask for my position back from last summer. To be honest, overall it was a good experience I had working there. I loved going downtown every day in the sun. It was fantastic :) I'm really excited to do it all over again this summer! ( I'm sure I'll be changing my mind in a few weeks... )
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment