11.03.2010

Gone with the windows

After much frustration with windows for the past while, (at first with brand spanking new windows 7 and the inability to install drivers on it as a result of my computer parts being too old, then after reinstalling XP I ran into a verification issue that resulted in my computer being completely unusable) I've decided to give Linux a shot. Among the same lines as open source OS Android that I have on my phone, Linux is completely customizable to your liking and completely simplified compared to Windows which I've been accustomed to using for the past 15 years or so. The down side with the simple program is that it is a little less user friendly, but I seem to be coping okay with it. Good to know I'm doing this instead of cramming costume history homework. Let's just not worry about the mid-term coming up this fri. 

Oh the ups and downs of fashion school. It's all going to be over in a month (How scary is that??) and I'll be jetting off to Asia!! Almost an entire month of Taiwan & Japan with T. So many places to see, people to meet, food to eat... I don't know if we're going t have time to do it all! Plus the assigned reading for costume history over the break is like a hundred pages of a wordy textbook... Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment