Difficult Monday wasn't so bad; afternoon Adobe Illustrator class cancelled so got to take a little stroll through downtown in the sunshine. As I was walking along zoning out, screwing up my face against the chilly wind, I saw a guy aim a camera at me out the corner of my eye. Thanks, guy. Most attractive face ever, probably. Then proceeded to scour Granville Winners with little success; bought a pair of $3 bamboo knit socks & a thing of handwash, because it's green. Oh, and also because I'm running out, I suppose.
Coming up this week I've got an exam on Costume History from the mid 16th century to late 20th century, final on Fabric & Textiles, midterm in Fashion Marketing class and also a project to finish by Wednesday. What did I do with my free afternoon??
Absolutely nothing. Yeah okay, I sat around anticipating the new Mother Mother album (can't wait), surfed through blogs, Tavi, Sartorialist...
Really gotta get my head wrapped around this project. It's not even that hard. 5 designs inspired by moodboard previously created, which was inspired by the zeitgeist of an era. My period was 1947-1954, the "New Look". Yes yes yes, historically controversial, but he's probably seen 1937219 students do the same. Classroom-wise boring.
I've just been putting things off. As usual. Just a little depressed I won't be seeing the boyfriend tonight most likely. Boohoo.
Goals:
Finish project by Tuesday (tomorrow)
Ace all exams
Transfer files from Monsieur Ancient computer to new so I've actually got music to listen to.
Finish Drafting homework by Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment