![]() |
| Green plaid Salvation Army dress, Fluevog Frontiers boots. |
![]() |
| OWL CANDLE |
Very, very successful visit yesterday to the Salvation Army. It happened to be Seniors' Tuesday so a bunch of elderly ladies were milling about the store. I was definitely jealous of their 20% discount. Anyhow, $75 later, my closet has expanded considerably. My amazing finds include a long plaid married-religious-lady-with-kids-dress (pictured above), 2 jackets, 3 shirts, a purse, an owl candle, a pair of shoes, a silk scarf, a wool skirt, a cardigan sweater, and 4 pairs of hosiery. I've decided, instead of shooting all my loot all together, I will post them as I wear them!
![]() |
| Kneehighs that don't stay up! I think I need sock suspenders |
First class of personal block constructions today once again with Wanda (WANDY! WANDY!), the most adorable lady you could ever meet. We practiced taking measurements of eachother for custom blocks, which we will begin constructing next class. Obviously my decision to bust out my long dress was a misinformed one, as tights & a tank would've made the measuring process easier on my fellow classmates. I'm just glad for another easy day from now on, only the one class from 1-4.
In other news, I've been messing around with my photos and trying to optimally present them on my blog. I've came to the conclusion I want them to be good quality, and large enough to fill the page as the visitor scrolls through. I've yet to figure all my settings out, so bear with me for now...





No comments:
Post a Comment