2.13.2011

Sharing the Look

Skunkfunk Bamboo Rayon bodysuit, Value Village shawl as dress.







Fri. day outfit. New body suit added to my steadily growing collection, from Lushuz on Main St. A week after I bought it, I go to put it on to go out, realized there were not one but TWO holes in the never-before-worn garment. I tried to exchange it on the account that it's defective, but the sales girl told me she was going to give me the "benefit of the doubt" whether I wore it out and ripped it or not. I had literally just cut the tag off, THEN noticed the hole in the mirror. She said there was nothing she could do, so I took it home and stitched it up myself, vowing never to buy anything from there again. Paisley shawl thrifted from Value Village awhile back, it looks awesome as a giant scarf too!




Thought I'd share a photo of the Boyfriend with awesome cartoon character hair. I think that's why I love him. (and of course, other reasons too)

No comments:

Post a Comment