2.11.2011

outfits of the day

So yesterday, the real reason behind my post was actually to share pictures of what I wore, but it had slipped my mind earlier because I was just bursting with things to say. Sort of. Plus the boyfriend was trying to hurry me so we could hang out. Here it is...

I know a strange photo and pretty shitty set up job, but this is my sheer H&M top, silk peasant skirt from mother's closet, and my new shoe addiction  addition: Fluevog Frontier boots I scored for a sweet deal back in January. They could not have been more on sale.

Photo I tested my clever set-up with: lounge outfit, Wings & Horns tee I've worn to (almost) shreds, and some floral dropped crotch pants I picked up in Taiwan. Sales lady almost didn't let me try them on, she says they sell them as underwear...
My makeshift portable tripod in my little hallway, made from a stack of old speakers. Almost feel the need to invest in a real one. Soon, very, very soon...
PS... Just thought I'd give credit to Tyler for the amazing photo of the Osaka city skyline that is my background!

No comments:

Post a Comment