2.22.2011

as the week begins

It seems a little slack now, what with no due dates coming up in the next week but I know if I don't start on my projects now, it's going to be another late-night week coming up. But knowing that, why is it so hard to get to work???

Doing some research for Pastiche assignment, I've changed my mind on what artist to copycat and it's between Swedish blogger & illustrator Myltan:














I love the ultra realism of the style, and the slight and sultry pop of colour now and again. Beautiful artworks.

Or, young Finnish illustrator Laura Laine



















It would appear the illustrations that are drawing me in (no pun intended) tend to be mostly black & white with fine lines.

The world has moved on to the catwalks of London Fashion Week, but I'm still behind, basking in the brilliance of fashion week's New York counter part.

Suno - style.com

Alexander Wang - wgsn.com


Band of Outsiders - wgsn.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear!
    What a lovely blog you have here!! Great pictures and inspiration! Thanks for sharing, and keep it up hun.. Wanna be followers? Just let me know!

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete