![]() |
| SA (Salvation Army) Thrifted tee, A.P.C. jeans, Fluevog boots. |
So this morning, I arrived to sewing class just in time to find out that there is no eating food or drinking of any sort in the lab, and the drafting room next door. I then learned, horrifically, it was because I left dishes in the room the other day and forgot to clean up after myself. After deciding I owe it to my fellow classmates and myself to own up to my action, I had a talk with the program coordinator who implemented the rule, along with my fellow accomplice. Now I feel a little better about myself... But the rule still stands, unfortunately, for the time being. The reason behind is that we have had problems with silverfish, mice, and now bed bugs in the library of the school. You heard me. BED BUGS. Now I'm scared to go anywhere near the school library...
Illustrations class came around and boy is there a lot of work to do. Felt my illustrations were not up to par. Should've spent 10 more hours on them. Serious. Time to kick things up a notch, I feel, and explore some new territory! This upcoming pastiche assignment is going to be the perfect opportunity to do that & I'm quite excited. Haven't decided on a fashion illustrator of choice but I'm ready for a challenge. I've been lucky enough to finally be reunited with the Boyfriend (I know, after a day) again so more on that soon...!


No comments:
Post a Comment