2.14.2011

FOOTWEAR OBSESSED II

My Sunday: Approximately 4.5 hours shoe shopping. Developed a full on fetish for these beautiful objects. Materialism to the MAX. I spent the rest of the day lounging in front of the computer, checking out the newest updates on New York Fashion Week and eventually, at around 6pm, got around to my piled up drafting homework.

Jeffrey Campbell Pixie
 So after much research and obsessive shopping, I've come to the conclusion of these Jeffrey Campbell Pixies. In the process, I have also fallen in love with the Jeffrey Campbell Meeker,

Jeffrey Campbell Meeker
However, I have throughly scoured all the sites for a pair in my size and I have come to the conclusion that a size 6 in the Meekers are not in existence. Anyways, I've placed an order at Solestruck.com, and since I've added a pair of leather sandals to my order it qualified for free shipping - to Canada! Sweet deal.

In other news, @MarcjacobsINT via twitter has announced that CEO Robert Duffy is no longer the mastermind behind their entertaining "over-sharey" tweets. They are accepting witty, funny and clever tweets as preliminary interview for someone to fill the job. They will fly you to New York for an interview from anywhere, and even pay to relocate you to NYC for the job.

So now that I've spent the entire length of my Technical Illustrations class half listening and buying shoes (and writing this post of course), it's time to go home (!!!!!!) and get ready for my quiet v-day in, nothing too exciting this year, Boyfriend unfortunately has to work late. TT4N

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I really like the second pair! Love the weird cut-out on the heel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! It's pretty sweet... Very architectural and Finsk-esq!

    ReplyDelete