2. I have a couple of recent inspirations to share. Just as I was loading up the photos I realized there's a strong colour theme... Funny that reds tend to be the colour of attraction to me recently, I've been living my whole life not giving a second thought to that colour.
![]() |
| Charlotte Olympia clear clutch (Minus the one with the animal print. I hate animal print.) Moda Operandi |
![]() |
| Charlotte Olympia cat wedges Moda Operandi |
![]() |
| Mursi woman of Ethiopia from searching "piercing" in Wiki. |
![]() |
| PLOMO Veronica boot Revolve |
3. I sit before you with seven piercings. Recently received a navel piercing. I feel, although it is a rare stylistically conformational action, I totally love it. I guess I'm going to spend my entire spring break cropping all my tops.
4. Here's a recent outfit. Haven't done that much shooting recently (Too busy with end of term such and such)
![]() |
| Thrift crochet shrug, thrift dress, H&M wool socks, Fluevog Frontier boots. |
5. Slaving away over my Storyboard assignment for Technical Illustrations class:
Barely got it done today. Last night, I passed out asleep on my bed covered in clean laundry at 12:30am. With 3 more flats left to finalize (LS top, body suit, and SS shell top which I ended up not including). Got up this morning at the time I usually leave for school, did 1 more flat and showered up to go to school.
Half an hour late to my pattern drafting theory final exam, I was given a page of the hardest drafting I'd ever seen and I blanked out for about an hour. I just slapped some lines down on a page and called it a pattern.
Finally lunch time barely rolls around, and I sneak out of class to finish up my storyboard. But somehow for the life of me, I could not find Adobe CS4 on the computers of the learning center. Using CS2 I was unable to see the majority of my files, and anything saved outside the artboards (basically everything) I could not access. I book it back home in Burnaby, rush through the last few flats, and tried to email it off at 2PM, the deadline. Obviously, being such a large file, I was unable to attach to e-mail so I went back to class again, an hour late for my second exam of the day, AND not even making the deadline (resulting in a probable 10% off overall).
Anyways that's the extent of my crazy day.
![]() |
| Naoshima pumpkin inspired collection |
I can honestly say I'm stoked for this week off. I recently found my "knitting castle", a plastic contraption that knits tubes, so I've been cutting and stretching jersey into tubes to knit into, well, tubes of jersey. This is my week to do craft things and fun sewing side projects that I usually have no time for. Oh, and lots and lots of yoga.
![]() |
| Knitting castle |













No comments:
Post a Comment