After my appointment I hopped on the first bus I saw, and wound up at Marine Skytrain station on the Canada line... completely opposite to where I needed to be, so I took advantage of the situation and went to Gastown for a bit despite the rain & gloom and all.
After being recommended at Zinc, I hit up Motherland on Cordova & Water street to see the National Standard menswear collection done by one of the stylists at Zinc. It's a great little shop of wardrobe staples for men, with most of the garments produced in Vancouver. It was however, surprisingly affordable! I left with a pair of forest green cotton twill pants, beautifully finished on the inside with bias bound seams for the Boyfriend.
I've been looking to buy a printer recently since I've just been having the worst of luck with those blasted things, after hours of research I decided on the Canon Pixma MG6120 All-in-one. I trying to purchase one from Amazon for $129, but no matter what I did it refused to deliver to my house. Or Boyfriend's house. I then realized I was on Amazon.COM, not .CA. I then proceeded to click through hectically to find that Amazon.ca offers the same exact printer for $229.90.
What is this??? Just because I'm a 40 minute drive away from the States, I have to pay $100 MORE for the same thing?? Ugh. You gotta be kidding me. Hopefully Boyfriend will be awesome enough to want to pick one up for me when he's in the States this weekend...
Anyways, enough rambling on my part. Now, some photos to share:
![]() |
| What I wore Sunday. True Value Vintage scarf, yet another bad representation of my APCs, Fluevogs & my hundred year old immigrant suitcase that I rescued from thrift. It's supposedly Iguana. |
![]() |
| What is that darkness in the corner?? $5 True Value Vintage blouse, Value village skirt, Salvation Army tights, Fluevogs |
![]() |
| I love these nylons!! |
![]() |
| the cropped jacket/volume on the inside look |
\
![]() |
| My very own levitating photo |
![]() |
| Finally, last but so so far from the least, my love! Oh how adorable |








No comments:
Post a Comment