 |
| Wool Salvation Army coat, vintage scarf as skirt, Skunkfunk leotard, Fluevog Frontiers |
 |
Underneath - Cashmere blazer
|
 |
Skunkfunk leotard, Vintage scarf as skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Pixiees.
|
 |
| Thrifted oversized wool sweater |
 |
| ...and it's a set with a long maxi skirt! |
 |
| Jeffrey Campbell Pixies |
It's been awhile since a new post, but here it is; What I wore the other day & trying out the Jeffrey Campbell Pixie boots that I got for $180 from www.solestruck.com. Great services, but the boots look cheap -- it has zero tread on the bottom. I feel like that's an accident waiting to happen. It's been a struggle to not wear them out!! I need to return them soon before I actually do!
Oh and that final picture pretty much sums up Tyler & my Friday night. Thanks, Lush!!
No comments:
Post a Comment